As an ashton dennis client, you and your recruitment goals lay at the forefront of our strategy – it’s all about you. Once we’re clear on what you ultimately want to achieve; whether that is an interim candidate with five years previous experience, a recent graduate or a new Managing Director or all three; using our in-depth market knowledge and expertise, we guarantee to reach those goals.
We pride ourselves on learning everything there is to know about you and will use this knowledge to manage your recruitment needs successfully. With a direct ‘hands-on’ approach, coupled with a commitment to keep you fully informed on progress, our consultants have your recruitment needs at the heart of what they do.
"At ashton dennis, we work as a team and by utilising the expertise and in-depth knowledge of our consultants; we can assure you the right solution to your recruitment needs."
ashton dennis holds an extensive database of highly skilled professionals, who have all been through our registration process. This involves a thorough exploration of their career aspirations and current experience. Based around our competency framework, this ensures we place candidates that not only match your requirements, but exceed them.
In a way that’s convenient for you, we’ll establish your vacancy details using our brief specification form. For us, this highlights all your relevant details and background information.
For new candidates or those we’ve not seen for a few months, we’ll arrange face-to-face meetings at a mutually appropriate time. For your peace of mind, we keep close links with our candidates, via email or phone, to make sure our database is as current as possible. From this database, we’ll immediately contact those who match your requirements – this is determined by their current skill-set and overall experience. To attract additional candidates we also ensure that your vacancy is advertised on our website.
In addition to this, your vacancy may also be advertised on other websites and used in our print advertising campaigns. We’ll use the best tools we have to ensure your vacancy is given maximum exposure, and this we’ll discuss with you on an individual basis.
We also offer joint sponsored advertising and an Executive Search facility for fulfilling specific targeted skills and experience of our candidates, as required by you.
ashton dennis are a London based company who are unique and diverse. Built on our core values of…
- Integrity – we operate in a candid and honest way, inspiring trust and loyalty by saying what we mean and taking ownership for our decisions
- Passionate – Through our drive and passion we provide a first class service to our candidates and clients. With a solid focus on achieving the best, we are never complacent
- Teamwork – we use our individual strengths and experiences to pull together and succeed as a team. And as a team, we share the same goal of placing our candidates and clients at the centre of what we do
- Innovative – Forever evolving, we pride ourselves on setting trends and using our creativity to think beyond the box, and to deliver a service that is as unique as each of our candidates and clients
- Commitment – We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our candidates and clients. We show our commitment through our passion, energy and dedication to delivering a service our candidates and clients can be proud of.
Why use ashton dennis?
- We conduct an in depth face to face competency based interview with all our registered candidates
- We present our clients with detailed profiles of appropriate candidates which indicate overall suitability, level and salary
- We manage ongoing communications, including interview management and regular feedback
- We follow up on any offers made and ensure the reference process is quick and thorough
- We treat each candidate and client as individuals, using our professionalism, friendly approach and dedication to provide a first class service
- We have a track record in achieving what both our candidates and clients want – filling roles at all levels right across our specialist areas
- We remain at the forefront of our business, due to our knowledge, expertise and passion.
Looking to recruit? Get in touch!
If you would like to become an ashton dennis client and have us fulfil your recruitment requirements, then please get in touch.
You can submit your contact details and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, please send your job specification straight to email@example.com
“Recommended by a business associate, ashton dennis were knowledgeable and attentive in the way they provided their service.
My consultant followed the brief in a thorough manner, which produced a candidate who was perfect for the role”.
“I contacted ashton dennis to assist in the recruitment of a Production Manager. With specific needs and short timescales, they were flexible in how they dealt with us, which in turn enabled us to proceed. The service they provided was not compromised in any way and I would certainly contact them again without hesitation”.
“When recruiting for a Senior Manager position, ashton dennis provided their Executive Search service. My consultant used their ‘Talent Mapping’ process to ensure I had a good selection of candidates by the interview stage. My requirements were quite specialised as I wanted a candidate with specific skills, yet this didn’t faze my consultant at all.
Phone calls were conducted out of hours - late evenings and weekends, it was all about what worked for me. That’s how the ashton dennis team do business and I hold them in high regard – true professionals”.
“Looking for a new job can be daunting but not with ashton dennis. I’m currently in my third placement thanks to them and I couldn’t be happier. From the moment I registered they made me feel like one of the team. They understood what I needed and they did whatever they could to secure my roles”.